APA Annual Meeting on Demand allows you to watch over 300 hours of educational content presented at the annual meeting, including DSM-5 Master Course and 16 additional DSM-5 sessions. Watch presenters' slides while listening to fully-synchronized audio as if you were actually attending each session.
In addition to the highly sought after DSM presentations, APA Annual Meeting on Demand gives you the freedom to watch popular, cutting edge presentations, including slides and synchronized audio, as if you were actually attending each session, but from the comfort of your home, office, or on-the go. Some of the most popular presentations from this year's edition include:
- Depressive Disorders and Bipolar and Related Disorders in DSM-5
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders in DSM-5
- Anxiety Disorders and Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders
- DSM-5 Psychoses Chapter
- Personality Disorders in DSM-5
- Trauma & Stressor-Related and Dissociative Disorders
- Antidepressants in Bipolar Disorder: An Update
- The Teaching Novel: The Spinoza Problem
- Conceptual and Criteria Changes From DSM-IV
- Top 10 Medical Stories 2012
- Anticonvulsants in the Treatment of Bipolar Disorders
*USB Drive does not include all of the functionality available online, such as MP3 downloads, Bookmarks and CME Testing.
**Accreditation statement The American Psychiatric Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The APA designates this enduring material for a maximum of 64 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Non-physician Health Care Professionals:
The APA acknowledges non-physician participation in this educational activity through a certificate of participation. The activity has been designated for up to 64 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™